Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Boston ... Legal

Well, next week, I will be off to Boston for a few days for work. I'm excited to be traveling again, but my travel companions are less than desirable companions. First, it was already told to me they do not wish to visit any gay bars. My response was, a) your loss, and b) you weren't invited anyway. My companions are BossLady and Indian Princess. This will be my first time traveling with them, and I am trying to keep an open mind, however, with that unsolicited comment, I can't imagine it will be much fun. I am sure they will be giving me the evil eye, as I have already upgraded my flights and hotel room, using perks earned from my prior job.

The last time I was there was in 1987, so I know it has changed. Also, on that trip I was mugged. The mugging did not keep me away this long, however, there were other places I chose to vacation.

I am kinda excited, as I do like the show Boston Legal. Now, I know they only film exterior shots there, if even those. However, I will attempt to see if I can find the buildings. I know, geeky.

So, if anyone knows what else there is to do in Boston, please let me know.


Denny Crane


No comments: