Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Jimmy Buffet ... A New Respect

As I mentioned earlier, I drive Limo part time. On Saturday, I was hired to drive a chartered limo (hired by the hour) to take a group of people to the Jimmy Buffet Concert. While I enjoy his music, I never really thought about going to his concert. However, based upon last Saturday night, I may have to change my mind. What a party there was. As we arrived at the parking lot, I noticed most Limos, as well as Buses & RVs in the next lot, and cars in the other lot, were surrounded by people partying away. My clients were slightly buzzed having been drinking various rum drinks. They partied with some of the other concert goers. And there was quite a show going on nearby as well. There were no restrooms near us, so when people had to go, they just went intothe weeds by the parking lot. Men, women, young, old, gay, straight, didn't matter, they just went. For, me, I saw way too many naked women, and not enough naked men, but hey at least I saw some.

At one point, after my clients went into the concert, I was just hanging by the car, and this small group of people came by, with one woman coming up to me saying, "You need like you need to get lei'd" and preceded to plant a big sloppy kiss on me, put a lei around my neck, and said, "Damn, boy, I hope that was as good for you, as it was for me." Trying to let her down easy, I replied it was good, but for me, it would have been better if her male friend was the one who lei'd me. Next thing I know, he said, "Why the hell not, first time for everything." So, he came, leaned in, so we had a nice long, lingering kiss. "Damn, man, with lips and a kiss like that you probably could have any man or woman here." Then he lei'd me.

My clients were quite impressed when I told them I got lei'd twice.

So, while I would never have thought about attending a Jimmy Buffet concert before, I have a new respect for the party that is the concert.






1 comment:

Kevin said...

You must be pretty hot to get lei'd like that from a man AND a woman.

Go you!