Friday, July 6, 2007

Fingers

As a person who drives alot, I also look around alot. I am one of those who, when at a stop light, looks at the other drivers around me. Afterall, one of them my be my future ex-husband. So, I appologize if it was me when you were thinking, "Geez, that guy should take a picture, it would last longer." But, be assured, if I am looking too long, that means you are very good looking.

One thing I do notice is the use of fingers. Of course, many people use the most known finger to wave hi all the time. However, it is the index finger that causes me concern when I look around. It also causes me concern that many people think they can't be seen in their cars. I mean, why on earth would a huge percentage of people pick their nose while they can be seen?



And it is even more scary, so much so I have to look away, when their fingers are removed from their nose, and head towards their mouth....

No comments: