Monday, July 2, 2007

A Little About Me

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look see.

On my prior blog, I did a 100 things list. I may do one here, but figured right now maybe some actual prose might be a good idea.

Anyways, My name is Scott. I live in the Chicago Suburbs, with my partner M and our three 'children', Buffy, Glacier and Prue. The kids all have four feet, as they are Siberian Huskies. M and I have been together for 6 1/2 years, and have been married (at least in the eyes of Canadian Law) for 3 1/2 years. Cher played our reception in Toronto, October 31, 2003. It was an intimate affair with 50,000 of our closest friends in attendence. Of course that was to be her final North American Concert. I have seen her twice in North America since then. I guess she changed her mind. Divas are allowed.

Well, more later.

2 comments:

DanNation said...

Welcome to blogging!

Unknown said...

Here you are! Happy blogging, once again!