Thursday, July 19, 2007

Some One Needs to Chill.....

Well, it has been a few days since I posted last. Thanks to my good friend David http://www.dwqonline.com/ for reminding me.

Not a lot has happened. I did go see the new Harry Potter movie. I enjoyed it. Nice to know only one more year (or so) before he is legal here in the US to lust over. However, when I go to London in September, the age is only 16, so I can lust after him if I see him. (As if I have a chance).

I did go to Kohl's today at lunch to look for shoes. (They usually have decent prices on Sketchers). And a bizarre thing happened to me. I parked my car in the parking lot, and started walking in behind this guy. Apparently, he was going to look at shoes as well, so once in the store, we ended up taking the same path to shoes. Everytime I turned the aisle to look at shoes, here he was. I thought to my self, "Self, is this dude following me? Checking me out? Stalking me? I hope not, as I don't find him attractive at all." Apparently, we made our decisions at the same time, and ended up in the same line at the register. Once outside in the parking lot, it figures his car is parked next to mine. As he sees me enter my car, he said loud enough for me to hear, "Figures the Faggot would be stalking me in the store. I ain't interested." To which I replied, "Sir, only in your wildest dreams and imaginations would I ever do anything sexual with you. Besides, you are the one stalking me, so please leave me alone." That boy needs to chill.




So how is your day?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And then you ended up servicing him the truck? Right? Come on... tell me it had a happy ending...